SQLite Forensics Book, now available on Amazon

More information here

Shafik's blogs/ramblings

Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
This article is related to running Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X system. I apologize in advance for the lengthy read but please take the time to read everything and understand the concepts. I had to peruse the CrossOver wiki and support areas in order to understand what needed to be accomplished for unsupported applications to work.

Thanks to Paul Sanderson for encouraging me to put together this article.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with either CrossOver or Sanderson Forensics. The process or steps I describe in this post are not the only way to install Windows applications into CrossOver. This document is not a thorough and complete understanding of the capabilities or limitations of CrossOver. Use at your own risk!

Screenshots, attached show Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit working on a Mac OS X through CrossOver.

The article 'Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver' can be accessed from this link: http://sandersonforensics.com/files/crossover.pdf

I hope you enjoy the read!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images    

Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to Facebook Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to Twitter Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to Digg Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to del.icio.us Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sanderson SQLite Forensic Toolkit on a Mac OS X using CrossOver" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments